- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Usage :
- Material :
- Cast Aluminium Alloy, LM-6
- Power Supply :
- 18 to 36 VDC, Typically 24 VDC
- Power Consumption :
- Less than 3.6 Watt (W)
- Accuracy :
- Â±2% of Full Scale %
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
- Range :
- Auto ranging from P.P.M. to % L.E.L.
- Size :
- 190 mm(H) with sensor holder x 215 mm(W) with stopper plug & cable gland x 125 mm(D)
- Weight :
- Approx 2.53 Kilograms (kg)
Our organization is widely acknowledged in this domain as the leading manufacturer and supplier of an extensive range CO2 Gas Transmitter. These transmitters are used for detection of smallest leak of combustible gases in gas turbines, steel plants, and chemical & oil refineries. At our sophisticated production unit, these transmitters are manufactured by using high quality components and materials. We check the CO2 Gas Transmitter on certain quality parameters before offering to the clients at the market leading prices.
- Higher accuracy
- Easy to use
- Longer service life
IR Series HC/CO2 Gas Transmitter
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPM, %L.E.L., %V/V, mg/m3.
- Digital Alphanumeric LCD display with configurable back-lit option.
- Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
- Non - Intrusive programming for Flameproof model using Magnetic pen.
- Password protected programming with password changing facility.
- One man Auto software Gas calibration.
- Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm
- levels & one Relay for fail safe relay.
- Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for CO2 in PPM level.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- Gas Metering skid
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Cold Storage
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Stack Monitoring
- Chlorination Plant
- Ambient Monitoring
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Gas Metering Station
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Chemical Storage Area
- Control Atmospherea
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
NDIR, IR Absorption, Dual Wavelength multipath
Tungsten Filament light bulb, pulsated at 4Hz
Hydrocarbons (Please select from the list below) and carbon dioxide
|8x2 Alphanumeric LCD with configurable Backlit option. 8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument |
Two independent alarm set points with latch and non-latch facility
User selectable Hysteresis and logic option
Configurable STEL and TWA set points for CO2 in PPM level.
By using 3 keys on front panel for weatherproof model
By using magnetic pen for flame proof model
By using remote control for weatherproof/flame proof models (optional)
From to PPM to % L.E.L.
+2% of Full scale
Less than 30 seconds
18 to 36 VDC, Typically 24 VDC
Less than 3.6 watts
3 wire (1.5mm2) flexible or armoured shielded cable
4-20mA current output with configurable range
For IR-5000 One No. 4-20mA output provided
For IR-5500 Two No. 4-20mA output provided
Two SPDT relays of rating '2A/120VAC, 2A/24VDC
RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU protocol
- During sensor break/open, the display shows 'Sensor Open' and 4-20mA output goes down to 3.7mA
- During over range, the Display shows 'Over range' & 4-20mA output goes up to 21mA
-20 to +60 Â°C
-20 to +70 Â°C
Less than 95% Non-Condensing
- CE certified 24VDC power supply
- Canopy and mounting stand
- Gas calibration kit (0.5, 1,3,10) liter
- Hooter cum Flasher
- Remote control for programming
- Gas sampling and conditioning system
- RS-485 to USB or RS-232 convertor
- PC based SCADA software, Modem
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India