- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Usage :
Dew Point Monitor
- Micro controller based Latest, Accurate, Reliable and High Performance Technology that eliminates False Alarm.
- Single channels for Connecting to Dew Point Transmitters.
- Dew Point Sensor range is configurable range.
- Displays dew point in (ÃÂ°C or ÃÂ°F) and moisture content (PPMV) or Vapor pressure (mmHg).
- Selectable moisture content or vapor pressure on display using a single key press.
- Digital Alphanumeric display with configurable Backlit option.
- Standard 4-2omA signal output with configurable range.
- Easy handling & programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control upto 1ometer line of site distance.
- Password protected programming with password changing facility.
- Easy software calibration for both the channels.
- Optional Alarm relays contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one for Fail Safe Relay.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
- Suitable in Hazardous Area CCOE, CMRI & IP-65 approved.
- Fluid Beds
- Fire Fighting
- Welding Gases
- Hydrogen Coolant
- Military Medical Gases
- Gas Fired Power Station
- Refrigerant Membranes
- Metallurgical Processes
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Compressed Air Systems
- Glass and Melting Furnaces
- Cycle Emissions Monitoring
- Nuclear Co2 Reactor Coolant
- Combustion Efficiency Control
- Instrument Air Fuel Cell Storage
- Heat Treatment : Carbon Potential
- Circuit Vreakers I SF6 and Air Blast
- Water Treatment Plants : Ozone Generators
- Hydrogen Cooled Generator for Gas Turbines
- Desiccant Dryers For Controlled Environmental
Advanced Ceramic Technology
Dew Point sensor= Configurable range
1 to 5l/min mounted in standard sampling block: 0 to 10m/sec direct insertion
16x2 Alphanumeric LCD with configurable backlit option
8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument.
Two independent Alarm set points with latch and non-latch facility
User selectable Hysteresis and logic option
Common fail safe relay.
By 3 keys on front panel for WP model
By using magnetic pen for FLP model
By using remote control for WP and FLP model (optional)
+2oC for Dew point (+3.6oF)
Approx. 30 seconds
Approx 30 seconds
90 to 270VAC +20%, 50Hz
Less than 5 watts
3 wires (1.5mm2) Flexible or Armoured shielded cable.
4-20mA current output with configurable range selection
Three SPDT relays (one for fail safe and two for alarm indication ) of rating '250VAC/10A, 30VDC/10A,
RS-485 Communication port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
Over- 'Over Range'
-30 to +70oC
-40 to +80oC
Less than 95% Non-condensing.
Canopy mounting stand
RS-232 to RS-485 converter
Hooter cum Flasher
RS-485 to USB converter
Polycarbonate, grey colour
Thermoplastic cable gland (IP 68)
210mm (H) x 240 mm (W) x 115mm (D)
Wall mounting/Stand mounting/Pipe mounting
Approx. 2.0 kg
IP-65 for Gas Gr. IIA and IIB, CMRI approved enclosure, CCOE (optional)
Cast aluminum alloy, LM-6
Double compression cable gland (Ex-proof), 3/4ÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃâÃÂ ET-type
235mm (H) x 220 mm (W) x 162mm (D)
Wall Mounting/Stand mounting
Approx. 5.0 kg
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India