DPM350 Digital Panel Meter
- Used latest CMOS technology.
- Display range 000 to 1999.
- 13.0 mm. height L.E.D display.
- Automatic polarity indication.
- Compact Standard DIN size.
- Retransmission 4-20mA (Optional).
- 24VDC for transmitter supply (Optional).
- Available in all input as specify.
The D.P.M: 350 is widely useful for measurement of AC / DC Voltages, Currents, Resistance as well as temperature, flow pressure, position, speed, frequency, watts, PH, capacitance, inductance and many other process parameters that can be converted into voltage or current using appropriate external transducer & that are available on request.
4 to 20mA, 0 to 20mA, 0 to 200mVDC, 0 to 2VDC, 0 to 10VDC.
D.P.M-350 (000 to 1999 max.)
+ 0.1% & +1 digit full scale.
3Ã‚Â½ digits by 13mm height 7 segment L.E.D. display.
Sensor Break Indication
'1' indication on MSD display.
90 to 250VAC universal supply voltage (OR) 230VAC + 10% OR 110 VAC +10% 50Hz.
Transmission supply 24VDC, with 50mA capacity retransmission 4 - 20mA with respect to linear scale.
96(W) X 48(H) X 120(D) in mm.
96(W) X 96(H) X 120(D) in mm.
92(W) X 44(H) in mm.
92(W) X 92(H) in mm.
0 to 50oC
3) Minimum & Maximum range.
4) Retransmission required.