To give 100% assurance to the clients, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying of an exclusive range of Dual Channel Gas Monitor. These monitors are used for detecting leakage of hazardous gases in various oil & gas plants and power stations. The monitors is simply a micro controller based system, provides accurate and reliable result. At our production unit, we manufacture the monitor using high quality material. We offer the Dual Channel Gas Monitor at the cost effective prices.
- Easy installation
- Long term stability
- Dual display
- Two Independent Display For Any Two Gas Detector Selected By User.
- Micro controller Based Latest, Accurate, Reliable & High Performance Technology That Eliminates False Alarm.
- Long Term Stability.
- Advance Warning & Alarm Output.
- Audiovisual Gas Leakage Indication.
- Easy One Man Calibration At Site.
- One Individual Alarm Relay Contact Separate For Each Channel.
- Wall Mounted Design, Easy Installation At Site.
- Suitable In Hazardous Area CCOE, CMRI & IP-65 Approved.
- Password Protected Programming With Password Changing Facility .
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Stack Monitoring
- Chemical Storage Area
- Automotive Industries
- Hotel Industries
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Paint Shop
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Gas Metering Stations
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yards
- Oil and Gas industries
- Coal Mine and Confined Areas
- Gas Pipeline Projects
- Display of Gas Concentration along with its Unit & ‘Gas Name’ for both Channels.
- Micro controller Based Latest, Accurate, Reliable & High Performance Technology that Eliminates False Alarm.
- Advance Warming & Alarm Output.
- Audio Visual Alarm Indication
- Two Independent Alarm Relay Output.
- Optional programmable Voltage & Current Output with Configurable Range.
- Easy Handling & programming with 3 keys.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meter in line of site distance.
- Password protected programming menu.
- Optional Isolated RS - 485 Communication Port with Modbus RTU Protocol.
Approval & Compliance :
- Approvals: Compliance for Flameproof Certified to Ex-d IIA, IIB, T6, IP66
Standard Compliance :
- IS/IEC 60079-0 : 2004
- IS/IEC 60079-1 : 2007
- IS/IEC 60529 : 2001
Compliance with the IEC 60945 Standard for Marine application
Technical Specifications :
2 Channel x 4 to 20mA output from Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible Gas Transmitter.
0 to 9999 in unit PPM or % LEL or %, V/V Programmable by user.
16 x 2 Alphanumeric LCD / OLED with auto Backlit option for LCD Display.
8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument
Two independent Alarm Set Points with Latch & Non-Latch facility for each Channel independently.
User selectable Hysteresis & Logic option.
Common Fail Safe Relay for both the channels
By 3 Keys on front panel for WP/FLP Model
By using Remote Control (Optional)
- Measurement Accuracy : ± 0.25% of full-scale for Gas Monitor
- Response Time : 500m Sec typical
- Start-up Time : Approx 30 Seconds.
- Power Supply : 90 to 270 VAC; ±20%, 50Hz, Typically 230VAC
- Power Consumption: Less than 5 Watt.
- Connection : 3 Wires (1.5 mm2) Flexible or Armoured Shielded Cable.
Polycarbonate, grey colour
Thermoplastic cable gland (IP 68)
215 mm (H) x 240 mm (W) x 115 mm (D)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting
Approx 2.0 Kg.
- During Sensor break / open, Display shows ‘Sensor Open’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- During ‘Under Range’, Display shows ‘Under Range’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- During’ Over Range’, Display shows ‘Over Range’ & Output Signal gets as per the Up scale / Down scale selection.
- Down Scale Output Signal= 0mA / 0VDC.
- Up Scale Output Signal = 21mA / 5.5VDC / 10.5VDC.
Operating Temperature : -15 to +550C
- Less than 95% Non-Condensing.
- EMI-EMC compatibility
It has five No. relays (One for Failsafe & Two no. for Alarm Indication for each Channel) of rating 120VAC / 2A, 24VDC/2A.
Isolated 0-20mA / 4-20mA / 0-5VDC / 0-10VDC Output selectable proportional to Gas Concentration with programmable Range.
Isolated RS - 485 Communication Port with Modbus RTU Protocol
- CE certified 24 VDC Power supply.
- Canopy & Mounting stand.
- Gas Calibration Kit (0.5,1, 3,10)Liter.
- Hooter Cum Flasher.
- Toxic / Combustible Gas Transmitter
- Gas Sampling & Conditioning System.
- RS-485 to USB OR RS-232 convertor
- PC Based SCADA Software, Modem
IP-65 for Gas Gr.IIA & IIB, CMRI approved enclosure & CCOE
Cast Aluminium alloy, LM-6
Double Compression, 3/4" ET-Type.
285 mm (H) x 265 mm (W) x 170 mm (D)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting
Approx 6 Kg.