Ebi 25-th Humidity & Temperature Data Logger
- Automatically Wakes up, Measures Temperature and Stores Values in 8kB of Datalog Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5oC) or 11-Bit (0.0625oC) Resolution
- Accuracy of +0.5oC from -10oC to +65oC
- Water resistant or water proof if placed inside DS9107 iButton capsule
- Sampling Rate from 1s up to 273hrs
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 512 Bytes of General-Purpose Plus 64 Bytes of Calibration Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal at up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Range: -40oC to +85oC
Common iButton Features
- Digital Identification and Information by Momentary Contact.
- Unique, Factory-Lasered and Tested 64-Bit Registration Number (8-Bit Family Code + 48-Bit Serial Number + 8-Bit CRC Tester) - Assures Absolute Traceability Because no Two Parts are alike.
- Multidrop Controller for 1-Wire Net.
- Chip-Based Data Carrier Compactly Stores Information.
- Data Can be Accessed While Affixed to Object.
- Button Shape is Self-Aligning with Cup-Shaped Probes.
- Durable Stainless Steel Case Engraved with Registration Number Withstands Harsh Environments.
- Easily Affixed with Self-Stick Adhesive Backing, Latched by its Flange, or Locked with a Ring Pressed Onto its Rim.
- Presence Detector Acknowledges When Reader First Applies Voltage.
- Meets UL#913 (4th Edit.). Intrinsically Safe Apparatus: Approved Under Entity Concept for Use in Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C and D Locations (application pending).
The DS1922L temperature logger iButtons are rugged, self-sufficient systems that measure temperature and record the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hrs can be stored. In addition to this, there are 512 bytes of SRAM for storing application-specific information and 64 bytes for calibration data. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, or after a user-defined delay or after a temperature alarm.
Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The DS1922L is configured and communicates with a host computing device through the serial 1-Wire protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every DS1922L is factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the DS1922L to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
- Environmental and thermal management systems (HVAC).
- Human and animal temperature monitoring.
- Monitoring of refrigeration systems.
- Temperature-critical product shipping and storage, such as fresh produce, pharmaceuticals, and blood products.
-30 C ... + 60 C
Temperature 0.5 C (-20 C .. + 40 C) 0.8 C for the remaining measuring range humidity 3% (10 ... 90% RH)
Temperature: 0.1 C Humidity: 0.1% RH
-30 C ... + 60 C
-40 C ... + 85 C
576 measured value (288 measured values per channel)
Temperature: NTC Humidity: more capacitive
1min .... 60 min.
3.6 V battery replaceable
about 2 years
124 x 48 x 27 mm
approx. 65 g
Factory calibration certificate
- Cheque, Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301604