Loop Power Indicator
Price And Quantity
- +/- 1 percent Of Full Scale Value. %
- 120 (H) X 80 (W) X 55 (D) in mm
- User Programmable with Password Protection.
- Easy Programming with Push Buttons.
- Software Calibration - No Trim pots.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Loop Voltage Drop < 4.8 VDC.
- 4-20 mA Loop Current Input from Transmitters.
- Accuracy +/- 1 percent Of Full Scale Value.
4 / 5 Digit L.C.D Display.
- Range Locking / Unlocking Facility.
- Offset Facility To Compensate Field Error.
- Operational Mode Linear / Square Root ; Programmable by user.
- Provides Process value Indicator in various Industrial Control & Measurement Application such as Pressure, Flow, Level, Temp.,Humidity etc.
- Remote Indicator at point of measurement or at control end, especially where there is no power source.
- Being Non Voltage Producing Device can be directly used in Hazardous Area with Suitable Enclosure.
- Replaces an Analog Meter with no additional wiring and power connection.
- Can be inserted at any point in signal loop as a standalone, as it requires no external power.
- Remote Indication location on tank taps as used in liquid level sensing & control.
- 200 Per Week
- 3-4 Week
- All India
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301604