- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Accuracy :
- +/- 1 percent Of Full Scale Value. %
- Material :
- Cast Aluminum Alloy, LM - 6 / C. I.
- Voltage :
- 4 - 20 mA Loop Current Input from any 2 / 3 Wire Process Transmitter Milliampere (mA)
- Size :
- 145 (H) X 185 (W) X 100 (D) in mm
- Weight :
- Approx. 1 Kilograms (kg)
4-20 mA Loop Current Input from any 2 / 3 Wire Process Transmitter
LPI - 350 -FLP :(-1999 to 9999) with AL1& AL2 indication
0001, 000.1, 00.01,0.001
Adjustable upto +/-10Percent of range
0.39 inch 5 Digit Red LED Display
Display Update Rate
Linear mode- 1 sec;Square root mode- 1sec
Display shows UndEr/Undr , when I/P current falls below set UNDER value (from 3.6mA to 3mA,settable)
Display showsouEr, when I/P current goes above set OVER value (from 20.5mA to 21mA,settable)
Linear & square root; programmable by user
Linear +/-0.1Percent of span ; Square root : +/-0.2 Percent of span
Temperature coefficient of accuracy
Warm up Time
Electrical Loop voltage drop
< 4.8V DC
Environmental Operating Temperature
-10 to 50 Deg.C
Below 95 Percent non condensing
CMRI approved for IIA & IIB Gas Group
Cast Aluminum alloy, LM-6 / C.I.Enclosure
1No., Double compression cable gland(EX-proof), 3/4 inch ET-Type
155(H) x 190(W) x 100(D) in mm
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting
Approx. 1 Kg
- Minimum loop voltage drop
- Option of range locking and unlocking
- High level of accuracy
- User Programmable with Password Protection.
- Easy Programming with Push Buttons.
- Software Calibration - No Trim pots.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Loop Voltage Drop < 5 VDC.
- 4-20 mA Loop Current Input from Transmitters.
- Accuracy +/- 1 percent Of Full Scale Value.
- 0.5 inch, 3 1/2 Digit L.C.D Display.
- Range Locking / Unlocking Facility.
- Offset Facility To Compensate Field Error.
- Operational Mode Linear / Square Root; Programmable by user.
- Provides Process value Indicator in various Industrial Control & Measurement Application such as Pressure, Flow, Level, Temp.,Humidity etc.
- Remote Indicator at point of measurement or at control end especially where there is no power source.
- Being Non Voltage Producing Device can be directly used in Hazardous Area with Suitable Enclosure.
- Replaces an Analog Meter with no additional wiring and power connection.
- Can be inserted at any point in signal loop as a standalone as it requires no external power.
- Remote Indication location on tank taps as used in liquid level sensing & control.
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India