- Poly-carbonate,Grey Colour for WP ; Cast Aluminium alloy, LM-6 for FLP
- 14VDC to 36 VDC
- Less than 1 Watt (W)
- Â±2% of Full Scale mm
- Digital Only
- 25% V/V, 30% V/V, 100% V/V
- Industrial standard, 4-20 mA O/P with respect to Oxygen concentration.
- Loop test, assures proper operation of the transmitter, Loop Output calibration with configurable range user selectable.
- Micro-controller based software calibration no trim pots.
- Calibration possible in ambient air.
- Reduced operating, maintenance and installation cost, one man calibration.
- Display calibration due date, sensor life, sensor current for maintenance.
- Display Sensor OPEN,OVER,REPLACE Indication.
- Ambient compensation for operational temperature range -10°C to 50°C.
- Easy programming with password protection with password changing facility.
- Easy to replace sensor at the field.
- Easy to read display, fast response.
- Built in reverse polarity protection.
- Excellent long term stability.
- User friendly, simple to operate and easy to install.
- Ready to use with any DCS, PLC & Ambetronics controllers.
- Suitable in hazardous area IIA,IIB.
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Refineries Stack Monitoring
- Chemical storage area
- Ambient monitoring
- Sewage plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Power & Industrial plants
- Gas metering station bullet yard / storage yard
- Oil and gas industries
- Coal mine and confined area
- Gas pipeline project.
Output: Standard: 4-20 mA Loop Output with configurable range,user selectable.
Loop Powered O2 Transmitter Specification
4 - 20mAO/P With Respect
1% of the full scale value
- 300 Per Day
- 1 Week
- All India
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301604