- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Power Supply :
- 6 Vdc internal rechargeable batteries
- Power Consumption :
- 2 hours on a single charge Volt (V)
- Accuracy :
- 0.004% of setting or +/- 1 lsd /0.01 FPM mm
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
- Range :
- 30-20,000 FPM/RPM
- Size :
- Body: 9 inches x 3.66 inches x 3.56 inches (229 x 93 x 90 mm); Reflector Housing: 4.8 inches (122 mm) diameter; Handle: 4.25 inches (108 mm) long
- Weight :
- 1.9 lbs. (0.86 kg) Drams (dr)
Nova-Strobe x - The standard for high intensity multi-function portable stroboscopes. Models are available with digital displays, battery or AC power, and a useful range of features which provide unmatched performance and value. Four models range from the Nova-Strobe dbx Deluxe the most versatile battery powered digital stroboscope with internal phase shifting, down to the Nova-Strobe bax Basic, the most cost effective AC powered digital stroboscope. Both the battery powered Nova-Strobe dbx and AC powered Nova-Strobe dax provide a range of 30 to 20,0000 flashes per minute and an accuracy of +/-
Both dbx and dax provide internal phase shifting to keep the target precisely in view. Both provide x2 and 2 capability for distinguishing actual RPM from harmonic frequencies. In addition, 6 user prese table memory flash rates for repetitive measurements and storage of the last flash rate measured are included.
- Flash rates from 30 to 20,000 flashes per minute, adjustable in 0.1 step increments, the coarse/fine adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to set the exact flash rate you want. The all digital controlled microprocessor keeps readings rock steady.
- dbx Kit includes carry case and spare lamp.
- Internal phase shifting allows the target to be jogged clockwise or counter clockwise in 5 degree increments
- Times 2 and divide by 2 push buttons allow easy checking for actual RPM, harmonics and allow stop motion far beyond the 20,000 fpm limit
- Store and recall up to 6 user selectable values. Last measurement memory, even with the power off
- Flash rate may be displayed in Flashes per Minute (FPM) or Flashes per Second (Hz)
- Individual input and output TTL jacks (1/8 inch phone) provides power to remote sensors and allows "daisy-chaining" of multiple strobes. A Tachometer mode allows accurate speed measurement up to 250,000 RPM using external sensors.
- NIST Certificate of Calibration included.
- Non-contact RPM
- Diagnostic Inspection
- Bent blades/shafts
- Slipping/worn belts
- Printing Press
- Stop-action Inspection
0.004 Percentage of setting or +/- 1lsd /0.01 FPM.
230 moule (10-25 usec).
Flash Tube & Life (typical)
100 million flashes.
External Trigger (1/8 inches Phone Jack)
TTL (24V Max Provides 5V out).
Operating Time (charged batteries)
2 hours typical at 1800FPM.
Size (L x W x H)
Body:9 inches x 3.66 inches x 3.56 inches (229 x 93 x 90 mm).
4.8 inches (122 mm) diameter.
4.25 inches(108 mm) long.
6 Vdc internal rechargeable batteries.
1.9 lbs. (0.86 kg).
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India