- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Accuracy :
- Â±2% of Full Scale mm
- Usage :
- Material :
- Poly-carbonate, Grey Colour
- Voltage :
- 240VAC / 50 Hz (Â±10%) Biot ( Bi)
- Size :
- 330 mm(H) x 325 mm(W) x 170 mm(D) (With Gland)
- Weight :
- Approx 1.2 Kilograms (kg)
An oxygen analyzer a device used to measure the proportion of oxygen in any gas or liquid. It is widely used in engines in automobiles to evaluate the exhaust gas concentration of oxygen gas for the purpose of combustion. In addition, it is also used in other vehicles to calculate and dynamically adjust the fuel as well as air ratio to make the catalytic converters work optimally. Moreover, divers also use this device to determine the pressure of oxygen in breathing gas. It is an affordable, accurate and durable tool for spot-checking the oxygen levels. This is a portable device can be easily carried from one place to another. In addition, its heavy duty design ensures it rough and tough applications in any environment.
- Provides a fast and reliable output by using Electro Chemical / Pellister Sensor Technology.
- Optimized for detection of smallest leak of Oxygen, Toxic and Combustible Gases.
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPM, %LEL & %V/V.
- Digital display of Gas Concentration on LCD Display for GA-3511
- Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for Weatherproof Models.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control from 10 meters in line of site distance.
- Non - Intrusive programming for Flameproof model using Magnetic pen.
- Password protected programming with password changing facility.
- One man Auto Software Gas Calibration.
- Optional Alarm relay contacts with two configurable Alarm levels & one Relay for fail safe relay.
- Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for Toxic Gases.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- Cold Storage
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Stack Monitoring
- Chlorination Plant
- Gas Metering skid
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Ambient Monitoring
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Gas Metering Station
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Chemical Storage Area
- Control Atmosphere
- Burner / Furnace Areas
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
Technical Specifications :
|Suction method by using vacuum pump|
Oxygen / Toxic / Combustible Gases (please define)
8x2 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Backlit & 8 LEDs to indicate status of instrument
Two independent alarm set points with Latch & Non-Latch Facility.
User selectable Hysteresis and Logic option.
Configurable STEL and TWA set points for Toxic Gases (Optional)
By 3 Keys on front panel.
2% of Full Scale.
Less than 10 seconds.
240VAC / 50 Hz (10%)
Less than 20 Watts.
For Weatherproof Model : 3 Wire (1.5 mm2) Flexible Cable.
For Flameproof Model : 3 Core copper wire, Shielded Armored Cable.
Weatherproof Housing :
Polycarbonate, Grey Colour
Thermoplastic Cable Gland (IP 68)
330 mm(H) x 325 mm(W) x 170 mm(D) (With Gland)
Wall Mounting / Stand Mounting / Pipe Mounting
Approx 1.2 kg
Output Signal :
4-20mA Current Output with configurable range selection with 470 ohm load driving capacity.
Three SPDT Relay (one for Fail Safe and Two for Alarm indication) of rating. 5A/250VAC, 5A/ 30VDC
0 to 10 VDC
RS-485 isolated Port with MODBUS RTU protocol.
Error Monitoring :
- During Sensor Break / Open, the Display shows SENSOR OPEN & 4-20mA output goes down to 3.7mA. for Combustible gases only.
- During Over Range, the Display shows OVER RANGE & 4-20mA output goes up to 21 mA.
0ÃâÃÂ° to +50ÃâÃÂ°C
-10ÃâÃÂ° to + 60ÃâÃÂ°C
Less than 95% Non-Condensing.
Accessories (Optional) :
- Certified 24 VDC Power Supply.
- Canopy & Stand Mounting.
- Gas Calibration Kit (0.5,1,3,10) Liter.
- Hooter Cum Flasher.
- Gas Sampling & Conditioning System.
- RS-485 to USB OR RS-232 Converter.
- PC Based SCADA Software, Modem.
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India