Product Code : GT-2511-PID-WP
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Material :
- Poly-carbonate,Grey Colour.
- Power Supply :
- 18 to 36 VDC, Typically 4 VDC
- Power Consumption :
- Less than 3.6 Watts Watt (W)
- Accuracy :
- Â±2% of Full Scale %
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
- Range :
- Auto Ranging from PPB to PPM
- Size :
- 155 mm(H) x 100 mm(W) x 55 mm(D) - (1 Glands) ; 155 mm(H) x 120 mm(W) x 55 mm(D) - (2 Glands)
- Weight :
- Approx 500 Grams (g)
With the excellent knowledge about the market, our company is considered as the profound manufacturer and exporter of PID Detector. These detectors are used in chemical and oil & gas industries for detecting the smallest leak of gases. Our instrument has password protected function menu and displays the gas concentration on LCD with auto back light. We manufacture the detector by utilizing high quality components and materials at our production unit. Moreover, we offer the PID Detector at the pocket friendly prices to the clients.
- Higher accuracy and better lifetime achieved using Photo-Ionization Detection (PID) sensor Technology.
- Optimized for detection of smallest leak of VOCs (IP<10.6eV)
- Highly resistant to poisoning and etching.
- Capable of detecting down to PPB,PPM.
- Digital alphanumeric LCD display with configurable Back lit
- Standard 4-20mA signal output with configurable range.
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys for weather proof models.
- Can be programmed using Remote Control upto 10 meters in line of site distance.
- Non-intrusive programming for flame proof model using magnetic pen.
- Password protected programming menu with password change facility.
- Optional STEL and TWA set points can be configured for all VOCs in PPM
- Optional alarm relay contacts with two configurable alarm levels.
- Optional RS-485 communication port with MODBUS RTU Protocol.
- One man auto software calibration.
- Indoor air Quality
- Pulp & Paper
- Ammonia detection
- Arson investigation
- Facility maintenance
- Heat Transfer Fluids
- Clan Lab investigations.
- Industrial hygiene and safety
- Environmental Applications
- Hazardous materials handling
- Lower explosive limit measurements
- Fumigants in the Food Storage Industry
- Exposure risk in unknown environments
- Environmental contamination and remediation Clean room
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India