- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Material :
- ABS Plastic
- Power Supply :
- Li-Polymer, Rechargeable battery with charger 8 hours of run-time on full charge
- Accuracy :
- Â±4% of Full Scale mm
- Display Type :
- Digital Only
- Range :
- 0-5% V/V / 0.01 or 100% L.E.L./0.1 Detection
- Size :
- 140 mm(L) x 70 mm(W) x 30 mm(H)
- Weight :
- Maximum 300 Grams (g)
50000 records Logging capacity with data can be visible in ASCII format while downloading in the PC.
Over / Open Range indication on LCD.
Through USB interface using Terminal.
- Operating Manual
- Calibration cap
- USB cable
- Battery charger
- Protection cover
Gas sensing Probe
Standard size 1 inch, available above 1 inch on request.
Gas Sampling Hose
2 meter above 2 meter available on request.
NDIR Sensor Technology.
0-5% V/V / 0.01 or 100%LEL/0.1 Detection.
Diffusion / Suction.
LCD with settable backlight.
Two independent set points, AL1 & AL2 with LED indication facility only.
Setting by 3 keys on front panel i.e. (SET,SHIFT/ACK, INCR) integrated buzzer & vibrator for alarm violation
0 to 50 Degree Centigrade.
0 to 60 Degree Centigrade.
Below 95% rH, Non condensing.
- Digital display of CO2 Concentration on the LCD display with backlight 2.
- Plug-in Sensor provides a full year of warranted protection against hazardous gases
- Carbon Dioxide concentration display in %V/V or %L.E.L.
- Calibration due indication and alert.
- Easy handling and programming with 3 keys and one key for power ON/OFF.
- Password protected function menu.
- Power supply with rechargeable battery.
- LOW, HIGH, STEL and TWA configurable alarms with buzzer and vibrator alerts and LED indications Small, compact and light-weight. Ambient monitoring.
- Software calibration totally by using front keys.
- Optional data logging facility with 50000 records & visible in ASCII format while downloading to PC via USB interface.
- Battery status indication on the LCD display with battery charging LED indication and BAT low indication with buzzer
- Refineries & Petrochemical plant including offshore drilling and plant shutdowns.
- Waste water treatment plants.
- Steel mills.
- Pulp & Paper Industry.
- Personal Monitoring.
- Leak Detection.
- Incoming Cylinder inspection.
- Emergency response.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Pre-entry check quality control.
- Process or emission gas analysis.
- Fire and Safety industry.
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400069, India