- M.S. housing with powder coating of EPOXY or PP Grade
- 18 to 36 VDC, 24 VDC normal for module card, OR 230V AC ÃÂ±10% for wall mounted panel
- Digital Only
- 0 to 999 in unit P.P.M. or % L.E.L. or % V/V Programmable by user.
Rack Type Multichannel Gas Monitors
- User Friendly Operation.
- Scan each channel with Gas Concentration
- Easy one man Calibration at site.
- Open Loop Sensor Break Indication
- Individual Channel Skip, Hold facility from front panel.
- Reading offset facility to compensate the field error
- High & low alarm output with programmable latch & non latch facility for common relay & relay indication
- Optional: Data Logging / Printer interface/ PC Software
- Optional Relay output for each channel.
- Suitable in hazardous area CCOE, CMRI & IP-65 Approved.
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Chemical & Petrochemical Plants
- Chemical Processing Plant
- Pulp & Paper Plants
- Acid Alkalizes & Dyes Mfg. Plants.
- Offshore Drilling & Processing Platforms
- Stack Monitoring
- Chemical Storage Area
- Ambient Monitoring
- Sewage Plants
- Fertilizers Plants
- Power & Industrial Plants
- Gas Metering Station
- Bullet Yard / Storage Yard
- Coal Mine and Confined Area
- Gas Pipeline Project
- Gas Cylinder Bank
- Heat Treatment Plants
- Automotive Industries / Paint Shops
- Burner / Furnace Areas
Gas monitoring system
MS housing with powder coating of EPOXY.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Per Week
- 1 Week
- All India
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301604