- Digital Only
- Frequency Range: Overall- 10 Hz to 10 kHz Envelope- 0.5 kHz to 10 kHz Volt (v)
- (2) AA cell batteries Volt (v)
- -14 to 122 Degree Fahrenheit (-10 to 50 Degree Centigrade) Fahrenheit (oF)
- 6.3 x 3.3 x 1.25 inches (1.52 x 83 x 32 mm) Inch (in)
The Examiner 1000 is designed for ease-of-use in condition-based maintenance programs. It is the ideal tool to begin a Predictive Maintenance Program or to add into an existing World-Class Maintenance Program with FFT data collectors and Analysis Software.
Examiner measures vibration in:
- Acceleration Enveloping
- One-button operation
- Front Panel Severity Chart
- Multi-parameter readings
- Made by Monarch
- Ease of use.
- No training.
- Interactive vibration training available.
- Instant assessment of vibration. Plan your repairs.
- Power to trend defects and eliminate unplanned failures.
- Hear what you see in the digital display. You do not have to give up a proven troubleshooting technique-"listening" reliable, accurate and affordable
Vibration is considered the best operating parameter to judge dynamic conditions such as :
- Bearing Defects
The Examiner 1000 is a hand-held, battery-powered overall vibration meter and electronic stethoscope. It is the perfect tool for trending overall vibration readings in process equipment such as :
- Rolling element bearing
- Motors AC/DC
- 10-15 nos. Per Month
- 3-4 weeks Week
- All India
17-B, Tarun Industrial Estate, Mogra Pada, New Nagardas Road, Andheri (East) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068090472